perfect for girl's night, no fat pants needed. ladies - are you guilty of attending girls’ night and complaining about how fat you are while simultaneously inhaling chips, dip, pizza, and cupcakes? if you’re nodding your head yes, then try this menu the next time you host the beautiful women in your life. guaranteed, your friends will thank you.
- preheat oven to 450 degrees
- cut mochi into 1” bites (16 squares) and then cut each square into thirds lengthwise to create thin cracker like squares
- grease cookie sheet with olive oil then brush each side of mochi “cracker” with olive oil and then place on cookie sheet, leaving room on each side.continue with rest of mochi. cook in oven for 7-8 minutes or until golden. remove from oven and set aside
- reduce oven head to 375 degrees
- to make apricot preserves, place chopped apricots in a small saucepan + add water, making sure to not cover the apricots, but get close to doing so. add in lemon zest.
- cook over low heat, stirring frequently until water begins to absorb and apricots get soft. add more water if necessary. cook for 10 minutes or until mixture becomes preserve-like
- begin to cut off small pieces of the brie and place on the cooked mochi. then spoon the apricot preserves on top of the brie. when all the mochis have been dressed, place in oven for 5 minutes or until brie begins to melt. remove + serve